I am an amateur game designer and translator.
My first discontinued ruleset was 2d6 Essentials, a stripped down version of the 2d6 Sci-Fi OGL. Its spiritual succesor is GIST!, a minimalistic generic ruleset designed to be hacked and expanded in full-fledged games or to be used for impromptu one-shots. Roamers of the Dream is my first application of GIST! core rules.
I contributed to the translation of Cepheus Engine and Basic Fantasy Role Playing Game in Italian.
You can contact me at: email@example.com
- GIST! (ENG & ITA): a light ruleset based on 2d6
- Roamers of the Dream (ENG): first implementation of GIST! an adventure game set in the Dreamlands
- Binary Trinity (ENG & ITA): a pub micro-rpg, uses 3 coins instead of dice
- so1um enhanced (ENG): my augmented take on so1um by Matt Jackson
- Loner: my solo RPG system, based on Freeform/Universal and Recluse oracle
- The Black Pit: a sphere for Troika! set on six planets orbiting a black hole
- Thálassa: an adventure game set in the Mythical Age sung by Hesiod and Homer
My Italian Translations